How to viral Shorts on YouTube
Short videos are all the rage on YouTube right now. And if you want your video to go viral, you need to know how to make a short that people will love.
In this blog post, we will explore some tips on how to make a great short video that will get people talking. From keeping it under three minutes to adding a call to action, we’ve got you covered. So read on and learn how to make your next YouTube video a hit!
What are Shorts?
Shorts are a new type of YouTube video that are up to 60 seconds long. They’re designed for mobile viewing and are perfect for creators who want to share quick, funny, or entertaining videos with their audience. Shorts can be filmed with any type of camera, but they must be uploaded in an MP4 file format.
Since Shorts are so short, they’re perfect for viewers who are looking for a quick fix of entertainment. And since they’re designed for mobile viewing, they can be watched anywhere, anytime. Plus, Shorts are shareable across all social media platforms, so your friends and followers can watch them even if they don’t have a YouTube account.
If you’re looking to make a viral Short, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure your video is creative and original. There’s no shortage of content on the internet, so you’ll need to stand out from the crowd if you want your video to be seen by millions of people.
Secondly, focus on creating a catchy title and thumbnail that will grab attention and make people want to watch your video. And finally, promote your video across all your social media channels to get as many views as possible
How to make a Short
In order to make a Short that will go viral on YouTube, you need to start with a great idea. Once you have your idea, you need to film it and edit it so that it is high quality and engaging. After your Short is complete, you need to upload it to YouTube and promote it by sharing it with your friends and followers.
The most important part of making a viral Short is having a great idea. Without a great concept, your Short will not be worth watching. Once you have your idea, film it and edit it so that it is high quality and engaging. A well-made Short will be more likely to be shared by viewers.
Once your Short is complete, upload it to YouTube and promote it by sharing it with your friends and followers. You can also use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to promote your Short. If you can get people talking about yourShort, it will increase the chances of it going viral.
20 Tips for making your Short go viral
If you’re looking to make your YouTube Short go viral, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances. Here are 20 tips to help get your Short seen by more people:
1. Keep it short – under 60 seconds is ideal.
2. Make it attention-grabbing – use an interesting or unusual concept, or tell a surprising story.
3. Use descriptive title and tags – this will help people find your video when they’re searching for something specific.
4. Optimize your thumbnail image – choose an eye-catching image that represents your video well.
5. Promote your video through social media and other channels – the more people who see it, the more likely it is to go viral.
6. Get creative with marketing – think outside the box to come up with unique ways to promote your video.
7. Collaborate with other YouTubers – teaming up with others in the community can help give your video a boost.
8. Enter contests and challenges – participating in popular challenges can help get your Short seen by a larger audience.
9. Use paid promotion – although it may cost money, investing in some paid promotion can be worth it if your video goes viral.
10. Make sure your video is high quality – poor quality videos are less likely to be shared and go viral.
11. Use humor – people love to watch and share funny videos, so try to incorporate some humor into your Short.
12. Be original – viewers are more likely to share something that they haven’t seen before, so try to be as original as possible.
13. Be timely – if you can tie your video into a current event or trend, it will be more likely to gain traction online.
14. Use emotion – videos that evoke powerful emotions (such as happiness, sadness, or anger) are more likely to go viral.
15. Be authentic – viewers can tell when you’re being genuine, so make sure your video comes across as authentic and relatable.
16. Connect with your audience – if you can establish a connection with your viewers, they’ll be more likely to share your video.
17. Tell a story – people love stories, so try to tell one through your video. This will make it more engaging and memorable.
18. Leave a lasting impression – make sure your video leaves a positive impression on viewers so they’ll want to share it with others.
19. Be inspiring – if your video is inspiring, it will motivate others to share it and help it go viral.
20. Be yourself – people are drawn to authenticity, so be yourself and let your personality shine through in your video.
Case study: One YouTuber’s experience with going viral
When it comes to making your YouTube shorts go viral, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. But if you’re looking for some tips and tricks from someone who’s been there and done that, look no further than YouTuber Shaunzman.
Shaunzman first found fame on Vine, where he racked up millions of views with his funny six-second videos. When Vine shut down, he made the switch to YouTube and started creating shorts – and that’s when things really took off.
Within a few months, Shaunzman had amassed a following of millions of subscribers with his hilarious skits and characters. His most popular video to date has been viewed over 100 million times, and he’s now considered one of the most successful YouTubers in the world.
So how did he do it? How did Shaunzman turn himself into a YouTube sensation? Here are three key lessons we can learn from his success:
1. Be yourself – people can tell when you’re being fake, and they’ll lose interest quickly. Shaunzman is always himself in his videos, whether he’s playing a character or not, and that authenticity is part of what makes him so relatable and likable.
2. Keep it short – in the age of social media, people have shorter attention spans than ever before. Shaunzman’s videos are all under five minutes long, and they’re packed with laughs from start to finish.
3. Be original – there’s no formula for going viral, but being original is always a good place to start. Shaunzman’s skits are often based on current trends or pop culture references, but he always puts his own spin on things.
By following these three simple tips, you too can start on your path to YouTube fame!
There you have it – our top tips for making your YouTube shorts go viral. By following these simple tips, you’ll be well on your way to getting millions of views and becoming a YouTube sensation. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start filming!